Artwork and Print Specifications
At Yaxin, we make it easy to prepare your artwork and go to press. Below are the artwork and print specifications necessary to produce your design in the highest quality. We ensure crisp, clear, clean, high resolution print quality.
Artwork & Print Specifications Process: Rotogravure- 10 colors or 9 color + registered matte
• Minimum 80% UPC in press direction (100% recommended)
• Minimum 80% UPC across press direction
• Minimum type size is 6pt reverse, outline if reversed out of multiple colors. (4 point Positive type)
• Line thickness minimum is 0.13mm positive. 0.35mm reverse
• Avoid printing in the seal areas
• 3% minimum dot, 96% maximum dot
• DMAX 300%
• Gradients must have a minimum dot of 7% in all colors
• Trapping 0.1mm – 0.2mm, color dependent
• Bleeds 6mm
• icc profile BC_130_OPP_IN_TEST_20200629_V_SM 360 K97 U5-5
Computer Software (Mac/Win) – AiCC preferred, Please note: Submitted final artwork should be set up in Illustrator (outlined). All Photoshop images must be linked into Illustrator and not embedded. Fonts must be included.
Placed Photoshop artwork – Photoshop images need to be supplied in high resolution and in its final layered PSD format for proper separation. High resolution files should be 300 dpi minimum. RGB images will be converted to CMYK.
Fonts – Please supply all fonts used in your artwork. If this imposes an issue, be sure to convert fonts to curves so we can work strictly on a vectored file.
Sizing – If your artwork must be scaled prior to output, this should be noted by a notation within the file or on the submitted proof.
White Back-up – Please indicate a white back-up in the artwork color pallet as a single color tint renamed as “White Back-up”. The same rule applies for Spot Matte Varnish areas.
File Transfer Methods – Email or links to FTP sites like We Transfer, Hightail/opentext,
Shandong Yaxin Plastic Packing Inc. East Huaihai 2nd Road
Junan City, Shandong, China
17671 Irvine Blvd. #109, Tustin, CA 92780
Michael Taskinen email@example.com
Wayne Cavallucci firstname.lastname@example.org