Give your packaging another life.
PCR (Post Consumer Recycled)
Benefits of Post Consumer Waste materials:
• Manufacturing PCR generates 79% less carbon emissions than producing its virgin counterpart.
• The process of converting PCR is more energy-efficient than glass, aluminum and other materials.
• Because of its weight when compared to other packaging materials, PCR guarantees that more products can be delivered with less weight or fuel needed in transport.
PCR yields the same dynamic graphics and performance as virgin PET.
Talk to us about PCR (Post Consumer Recycled), recycle ready and paper pouches.
Material Certification available on request.
All of our sustainable solutions hold the Global Recycled Standard (GRS), an international, voluntary standards that set requirements for
third-party certification of recycled input and chain of custody. The shared goal of the standards is to increase the use of recycled materials. The GRS includes additional criteria for social and environmental processing requirements and chemical restrictions.
Is beneficial, safe, and healthy for individuals and communities throughout its life cycle
Meets market criteria for both performance and cost
- Is sourced, manufactured, transported, and recycled using renewable energy
- Optimizes the use of renewable or recycled source materials
- Is manufactured using clean production technologies and best practices
- Is made from materials that are healthy throughout the life cycle
- Is physically designed to optimize materials and energy
- Is effectively recovered and utilized in biological and/or industrial closed loop cycles
Yaxin Flexible Packaging is a current member of How2Recycle. We are committed to betterment of this planet through sustainability.