Join the Yaxin team.
Our Yaxin Flexible Packaging team is growing and in search of talented people across many disciplines. We are always looking for talented individuals who share our vision: to create truly groundbreaking and unique products that have the ability to change markets including frozen foods, snacks, pet foods and more.
If you are interested in joining us on this journey, browse open positions below or contact us at email@example.com and tell us how your skills can help us to grow.
Market Research Analyst Intern
Position: Market Research Analyst Intern
Summer/Fall Intern, Part-time
If you love learning, discovering, and creating value acceleration, an internship at Yaxin Flexible Packaging, Inc. is for you! Assignments are marketing projects taking on updates in our pipeline information and marketing software testing.
Yaxin Flexible Packaging, Inc. is a U.S. company who owns a factory in China. Because of this, we are unlike any other printing company. Shandong Yaxin Flexible Packaging Inc. is a family-owned company founded in Oct. 2000 and is located less than 100 miles to the port of Qingdaoin Junan, Shandong Province, China. Our modern facility has over 300,000 square feet with more than 36 processing and production lines. Yaxin is a highly respected manufacturer of flexible packaging products. We serve major food processors worldwide, specifically snack food, frozen fruits and vegetables, seafood as well as pet food. We ship to ports worldwide for major U.S. customers.
The Market Research Analyst Intern assists the marketing department in their market research efforts. Their main duties include completing clerical and administrative duties, including testing new marketing software, updating our sales contact list, and ensuring customer information is up to date.
- Customer information updates and lists current in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Information Comparison (missing and new information)
- Testing LinkedIn Navigator software tool for data mining
- Integration with our CRM software, Zoho
- Assist with marketing efforts, graphics, and information organization
- Preference will be given to persons with 3.2/4.0 overall or higher GPA
- Current student in school or recent graduate with a business background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable Transportation/Computer – Is this remote or in office?
- A desire to progress in your career in sales/marketing
- Basic knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Technologically savvy
- Proactive problem solver
Yaxin offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
Yaxin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Yaxin will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Potential work locations include Southern California.
Primary language: English
Relocation Assistance Provided: No